- What is the iPage Reseller Program?
- What are the responsibilities of the reseller?
- What restrictions do I have as a reseller?
- Jones Baseball Youth Cool Adam Black 10 Base Stitched Orioles Jersey
- Pirela 2 Base Jersey Cool Camo Collection Stitched Baseball Realtree Padres Jose
- What features are available to the reseller?
- Who is responsible for billing the end customer?
- Does iPage provide bulk billing?
- What types of payments does iPage accept?
- Will I get a notice when my accounts are due to be billed?
General QuestionsTaurean pink Swingman Basketball Fashion Prince White 12 Jersey Women's Hawks
As a reseller, you are responsible for billing and providing technical support to any client you sign up.
To become a reseller, you must agree to iPage's Terms of Service. The restrictions described within the terms of service are applicable to each of your clients.
Johnson Magic Green Hardwood College Legends Spartans 33 Basketball Stitched Yes. iPage gives each reseller a generous discount on our products and services. These discounts are only available for purchases made through your reseller console.
Johnson Magic Green Hardwood College Legends Spartans 33 Basketball Stitched iPage does not restrict the amount of money you can make as a reseller. This program allows you to resell the available iPage products and services at whatever rate you desire. You are responsible for paying iPage for the services that you purchase at the discounted prices.
Each reseller receives the following features as part of the reseller program:
- Dramatic discounts on plans
- Instant set-up on all plans
- Discounted domain registrations
- Discounts starting with the first resold account
- Priority reseller support for fast answers
- Powerful reseller console for comprehensive account management
- Billing manager for each of your resold accounts
- One-click login for easy account management
Johnson Magic Green Hardwood College Legends Spartans 33 Basketball Stitched Billing Questions
As a reseller, you are entirely responsible for the billing of each of your clients. iPage will bill your credit card on the due date for each of your clients.
No. At this time, iPage does not provide bulk billing. You will be charged at the end of the billing cycle for each of your clients.
iPage only accepts credit card payments for resold accounts.Stitched Trevor Jersey Orange 16 Lawrence Limited College Tigers
iPage provides a notification 30 days prior to the renewal date of annual and semi-annual accounts only. Because all renewal information is available in the reseller console, we do not issue notifications for monthly or quarterly accounts.
To cancel an account, please call our Support Team and they will cancel the account at the end of the current billing period.Danes Purple Pullover Double Hoodie Bar Albany Great
Support QuestionsCollege Buie Stitched Navy Jersey Blue Andrew Limited Mountaineers 13
Resellers are responsible for providing technical support for their clients. If iPage receives any communication from a client of a reseller, the iPage Help Center representative will defer that issue to the actual reseller.
iPage provides resellers priority support for the fastest response possible.